Nov. 16th, 2013
Free! Free! Free! Free! Free! Free! Free! Free!
From noon to 4pm we will be hosting several Indie Game designers at the NESFA clubhouse. This is a FREE event, with light refreshments. After 4pm, we will be hosting open gaming until midnight. NESFA has a game library of 100 games, but you’re welcome to bring your own, too.
What’s an Indie Game? Well, it’s a game designed by an independent game designer. We are featuring games that are still being developed. So, you get to be on the cutting edge of gaming, by attending our event. Some of these games will go on to become successful kickstarter projects. If you like to be the first to try a new game, then this event is for you.
Featured Indie Games include:
- Clusterfight by Sam Liberty & Kevin Spak
- Clockwork by Nick Defossez
- Los Chthulhuchadores: Elder Things in the Wrestling Ring by Aerjen
- Ore: The Mining Game by Joe McClintock & Jason Lyle Steingisser. (Winner: Best Game at The Boston Indie Festival of Games 2013)
- Moonquake: Prison Break! by Jeff Johnson
- Rootlands by Neils Burger
- Timekeepers by Ian Brodrick
Space is LIMITED for this event, so to RSVP, please email us at email@example.com.
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED!
Or call the day of the event at 617-625-2311 to make a reservation, or to see if there’s space for walk-in attendees.
Thanks for supporting gaming in Somerville!