NESFA congratulates Geri Sullivan for winning the race for the 2019 TAFF Delegate.
The NESFA Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story Contest for 2019/2020 is now open. The winners will be announced at Boskone 57, February 14–16, 2020, at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston, MA. Past winners are posted here.
- NESFA Writes, Jul 8, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Game Day, Jul 13, noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
- Media Day, Jul 20, 2 pm to whenever, at the clubhouse.
- NESFA Writes, Jul 22, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Game Day, Jul 27, noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
- NESFA Business Meeting, Jul 28, 2 pm at the clubhouse.
Please see our calendar for more items.
NESFA Subscribing Membership dues: $20 per year. Anyone can join!
For more information about NESFA, please write us at NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701-0809 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 617-625-2311.