The Rivets musicals were full-scale musical productions presented at Boskones 14, 15, and 16 (1977, 1978, and 1979) in Boston, Massachusetts. The scripts were later published in short-run mimeographed editions. This trade paperback reprints both the text and the original illustrations. Although these plays were written over a quarter century ago, people who attend and/or run conventions will note that very little of the material is out of date.
Table of Contents
- Keller Appreciation (Paul Di Filippo)
- Rampaging Rabid Rivets Redux (Richard Harter)
- Reminiscences (Chip Hitchcock)
- Mik Ado About Nothing or, Back to Rivets (Mark M. Keller & Sue Anderson)
- Rivets Redux (Mark M. Keller & Sue Anderson)
- The Decomposers or, Rivets Has Risen from the Grave (Mark M. Keller & Sue Anderson)